What’s your WHY? Your burning desire? Your MISSION? What is your underlying motivation for getting out of bed each day? Is it to go through the motions one more time?
Purpose: I believe we all have the same purpose, to live up to our highest/best self and carry out our personal mission, which is to share our unique gifts with others, and I don’t think it matters if you share them with one or many.
My mission: Help people reignite/turn up their pilot light without fear of explosion or extinguishing it. To help you understand your WHY and not be afraid to turn it on so that how you spend your time and who you spend it with is in alignment with that Why, regardless of if others “get it” or not. To understand it so well that it infuses everything you do.
This is your life, it’s not a dress rehearsal, HAVE FUN!
- Stop hiding who you really are; Get focused, get clear on your dreams – no more imposture syndrome, i.e. faking it
- Start being selfish – it’s your life
- Be creative – stop following others rules/shoulds
- Start scaring yourself, leave the comfort zone and explore the edges
- Use your wisdom – stop taking life so seriously – it’s not always life or death
- Start getting rid of stuff that’s weighing you down, holding you back… ie. Memories…
- Take action- stop being “so busy” and DO Something you love
- START NOW! – Don’t wait for permission – your life matters too much!!
- Instead of asking “Why?” ask yourself, “Why Not?”
Some may feel it’s selfish to take the time to discover your “why” and strive to achieve it, however, what I know is that; it makes you a happier person, you are more fun and pleasant to be around, you’re not filled with resentments or regret, you have more energy, you become more capable and productive and it comes more easily to you.
Take control of your life, your priorities, what is meaningful and important to you. Give yourself permission to choose YOU, you deserve it. Stop living on auto pilot and start living, bumps, wrong turns and all.
Sometimes, when I think about life, I envision flowing water…If you always take the path of least resistance, the auto-pilot route, that looks like water coming out of a factory built faucet. But…if you leave your comfort zone and overcome obstacles, take paths less traveled or carve new ones, make wrong turns and figure out how to get back on track, even take a leap of faith… now that looks like an incredibly beautiful, flowing stream, winding through the woods, filled with water falls, calm deep pools, bends and turns, shallow pockets, rushing currents and so much more… How do you want to see your life flowing? What is Your Why?